Our People at Hard Rock Cafe
Our Hard Rock Cafe Team
Stephen Judge, a 30 year veteran in the cruising, hotel, gaming and restaurant business, joined the band in 2017. His mission: to create authentic experiences that rock in all 180+ cafes around the world. When not at a Hard Rock Cafe you can find him cheering on Liverpool Football Club and spending time with his family.
- First Hard Rock Cafe: The first cafe Stephen visited was the original London Cafe on Old Park Lane.
- First Concert: The Eagles
- Favorite Hard Rock Motto: Love All, Serve All. A motto all of our cafes and employees live by.
- Favorite Menu Item: The most legendary item on the menu, the classic Legendary Burger.
Ed joined Hard Rock in 2018 to expand the Rock Shop product assortment and create a place for fans all over the world to shop their favorite Hard Rock products (check it out now at shop.hardrock.com). With 20+ years in the digital world and 16+ in retail there's no better person to take this on. When Ed is not working on everything Rock Shop you can find him training for Iron Man races and spending time with wife Michelle and their four children.
- First Hard Rock Cafe: New York City, which will soon be home to one of the largest Rock Shop's in the world
- First Concert: New Kids on the Block
- Favorite Motto: All is One. This motto stands the test of the time and really illustrates our commitment to inclusivity.
- Favorite Menu Item: The Waldorf Salad. You can’t go wrong with this classic healthy option!
Antonio Bautista is the Senior Vice President of Cafe Operations managing all of the 60+ company owned locations throughout the US and Europe. Antonio first joined Hard Rock in 1994 and has continued his career growth within the company. From Restaurant Manager to General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, to various roles within the Operations group, Antonio doubled the cafe portfolio and oversaw 70 new cafe openings. You can follow his journey and see exclusive content on his Instagram @antoniobautista64.
- First Hard Rock Cafe: New York City
- First Concert: Rolling Stones
- Favorite Hard Rock Motto: All Is One. It's true to our brand.
- Favorite Menu Item: Burger. The first bite of a good burger is like nothing else.
Leigh Merritt brings 20+ years of food and beverage experience to the Hard Rock team and has been working over the last year to remix the menu. Check back on May 22nd to see the new and improved menu items (spoiler: burgers will be more legendary than ever!). When not in the cafe testing new recipes you can find Leigh spending time with her husband and twins.
- First Hard Rock Cafe: Times Square on my 1st Trip to NYC
- First Concert: Michael Jackson, Thriller. The classic Thriller jacket is part of our ever growing memorabilia collection.
- Favorite Hard Rock Motto: Love all, Serve All- There’s something so simple, but so profound by the power of this motto.
- Favorite Menu Item: The new burger sliders because I like to snack on different items and our Strawberry Cheesecake milkshake because it’s irresistible.
Have you ever wondered who is behind the Hard Rock Cafe monuments? Well look no further than Ed Bordelon. Bringing his 30+ years of experience in design and construction he is the mastermind behind creating stand out buildings with an even cooler inside to match. Ed is currently on his second tour with the band and working on some very exciting, top secret, new locations.
- First Hard Rock Cafe: The original Dallas location which was built in a 100 year old Baptist Church.
- First Concert: Yes-Roundabout Tour
- Favorite Hard Rock Motto: Save the Planet- a motto from our Founder Isaac that was ahead of its time. The call for conservation, recycling and sustainability never became popular until the 1990’s, and yet he was making the call decades earlier.
- Favorite Menu Item: Being from Texas, the fajitas are always the go-to favorite.
Anibal Fernandez serves as Hard Rock Cafe's Vice President of Franchise Operations and Development. He's on his second tour with the band and has been a part of the Hard Rock family for almost 20 years. Anibal manages 120+ franchises around the world with even more to come.
- First Hard Rock Cafe you visited? San Francisco in 1989
- What was your first concert? Paul Simon
- What's your favorite Hard Rock motto? All is One. This motto is globally understood.
- What's your favorite menu item? Burger. Always delicious and satisfying.
A longtime Hard Rock Cafe fan, Jim Rogers joined the band in 2018. With 25+ years focused on global marketing, he's had the opportunity to visit Hard Rock Cafe's in countries around the world during his career including Cafe's in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America, and he has the T-Shirts to prove it. Jim earned an MBA and BA from The University of Notre Dame and continues to cheer on their Football team during the college season.
- First Hard Rock Cafe: Jim's first Hard Rock Cafe visit was the historic Old Park Lane location while he was living as a student in London.
- First Concert: Fleetwood Mac
- Motto: Love All, Serve All. Our teams really embody this motto so it’s amazing to see it come to life day in and day out.
- Menu Item: Legendary Burger. Nothing beats a legend.