Welcome to Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus
Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus
Combining the eclectic vibe of Piccadilly Circus with the rock and roll lifestyle of the Hard Rock brand, Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus, as Hard Rock’s flagship property, pays tribute to the building’s prestigious heritage and unbeatable West End location. Walk in and be wowed by the walls adorned with authentic, one-of-a-kind memorabilia from decades of music history, featuring items from British music legends and international stars alike.
Check out the world’s largest Rock Shop at Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus!
We are open for Delivery & Collection. Reserve a table & dine with us!
Please note that we do not take reservations for the bar, it's first come, first served.
Dogs are not permitted on our premises, with the exception of guide dogs and other assistance dogs.
Restaurant Opening Hours
Saturday & Sunday 9:00am-11:00am*
Lunch & Dinner
*Walk-ins between 10:30am-12:00pm
Rock Shop Opening Hours
Saturday & Sunday 9:00am-11:00pm
Delivery & Collection
Friday 11:00am- 5:00pm
Restaurant Festive Opening Hours
Sun 24th December 9:00am-10:00pm
Mon 25th December 12:00pm-6:00pm*
Sun 31st December 9:00am-11:00pm
Mon 1st January 11:30am-10:00pm
*Last seating at 5:00pm on Christmas Day
Rock Shop Festive Opening Hours
Sun 24th December 9:00am-11:00pm
Mon 25th December 12:00pm-6:00pm
Sun 31st December 9:00am-1:00am
Mon 1st January 10:00am-11:00pm
Delivery & Collection Festive Hours
Sun 24th December 12:00pm-10:00pm
Mon 25th December 12:00pm-6:00pm
Sun 31st December 12:00pm-6:00pm
Mon 1st January 12:00pm-10:00pm
Welcome to Piccadilly Circus
Located in the heart of London’s West End in Westminster, Piccadilly Circus was built in 1819 to connect Regent Street with Piccadilly. The circle is well known for the enormous video display and neon signs lighting the shops and restaurant corners on the North Side, as well as the Shaftesbury memorial fountain and statue. Surrounded by historic buildings such as the London Pavilion and Criterion Theatre, Piccadilly Circus is one of London’s most iconic locations.
Our Classic Menu Will Rock You
Expect excellence in everything we serve at Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus. The favourites on our world-famous menu include the Original Legendary Burger®, Moving Mountains® Burger, One Night In Bangkok Spicy Shrimp, Apple Cobbler and various specialties such as our Famous Fajitas, classic BBQ Pork Ribs and many more.
Take a bite of rock and roll inspired tastes and quench your thirst with authentic cocktails including classics and new cocktails blended from the latest mixology trends.
VIEW OUR GENDER PAY GAP STATEMENT 2023
VIEW OUR MODERN SLAVERY STATEMENT
Peter Morton and Isaac Tigrett established the first Hard Rock Cafe in London in 1971. Today, Hard Rock International is one of the most globally recognized companies in the world and has venues in over 74 countries; Cafes, Casinos and Hotels. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise, memorable dining experiences, Hard Rock Live performance venues and more.
Building on its rich heritage of courageous and groundbreaking achievements, the Seminole Tribe of Florida acquired the Hard Rock brand in 2007 and is now poised to expand its horizon even further, to all corners of the globe.
Hard Rock and the Seminole Tribe of Florida: the perfect marriage of two kindred spirits. Hard Rock's philosophy has always been based on strong values, including the importance of being authentic and independent and a shared service for preserving our wildlife and protecting our planet.
Social purpose is the life of Hard Rock, a company founded on the mottos – Love All-Serve All, Take Time To Be Kind, Save The Planet, and All Is One. We work to improve lives, help communities and sustain the earth, infusing the power of music into all we do, wherever we are. Today, more than 40,000 Hard Rock employees enact our mottos’ global values across 253 locations that include owned/licensed or managed Hotels, Casinos, Rock Shops® and Cafes spanning 68 countries.
Team Member Benefits:
- An orientation day where you will learn about our history, our ownership and our culture.
- Working through OUR Mission, Mottos & Values.
- Working for a Global brand with 50+yrs of History – We opened our 1st Cafe in London, 1971!
- You will get specific department training, from a certified trainer, where you will learn knowledge and the skills needed for your role.
- Internal Food Hygiene and Health & Safety qualifications.
- All retail associates will complete our ‘Rockin’ Retail’ training program, learning new skills, specifically for your department.
- If selected, you can participate in our Live*Learn*ROCK class, and YOU can become a certified Hard Rock trainer!
- Various Internal Development Programs, so you can continue learning.
- Online, e-learning classes, through our School of Hard Rock platform.
- Development and cross training in other departments.
- Possible development into all managerial positions, with a high % of internally promoted managers
- ‘All is One Pin’ Program. This is our internal program dedicated to help us celebrate YOUR anniversaries and achievements.
- ‘Years of Service’ program. This helps us celebrate YOUR milestone anniversaries with additional recognition and awards.
Hard Rock Programs:
- Culture Club – be part of our Philanthropic team doing GREAT local work in your community.
- Love All Serve All program - dedicated to help us look after guests who need additional support in hearing, speech, physical ability or autism.
- Bounty program for finding fellow team members (*T’s & C’s apply)
- We have a Global Footprint so there may be the opportunity to transfer and work in other units.
- Team Member and Family Room Rate Discount Program in some Hard Rock Hotels.
- Discount for Food & Beverage in Hard Rock properties.
- Opportunities to work on special Events/Live Music.
- Opportunities to work on Outside Events e.g. Music Festivals, Sporting Events
- If selected, the opportunity to help with new Cafe openings around the world!
- Access to the Heart of London Club
Hear from our team here!
SANTA'S GROTTO 🎅🏻
Lil' rockers can meet Santa and enter the magical, make-believe world of Santa’s Grotto in the lead up to Christmas on weekends. Head to our event calendar below for more details!EVENT CALENDAR
HOLIDAY BLANKET DISCOUNT!
It's that time of year to wrap up warm... head down to our Rock Shop and grab yourself one of our new limited edition blankets for only £20! Discount available while stocks last, don't miss your chance!VISIT US
ROCK THE FESTIVE SEASON 🎄
The European flagship, Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus features a restaurant, bar, private room and the world’s largest Rock Shop. From intimate gatherings, large scale events and everything in between- we can do it all!GET IN TOUCH
Ready to explore secret parts of London’s Tube? Combine lunch at our iconic Cafe with a Hidden London tour of Piccadilly Circus station. Follow an expert guide from London Transport Museum as you step behind secret doors, explore disused passageways & lift shafts closed to the public, & hear fascinating stories of wartime sheltering and top-secret storage of priceless artefactsBOOK HERE
PARTIES & PRIVATE EVENTS
We will make your next event unforgettable! Whether you're looking to hire our Legends Room, or a full venue hire, ask us about bespoke menus, legendary cocktails and unique entertainment ideas. Check out our Classic Canapes, Legendary Canapes or Rock Royalty menus!ENQUIRE NOW
Treat a music lover to the perfect gift! For fans of iconic music, legendary food and memorable moments, purchase a gift card for Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus. Let the good times roll!PURCHASE HERE
HAMPTON WATER ROSÉ
Dive into the Worlds Best Rosé , Hampton Water! Created by the legendary Jon Bon Jovi and his son Jesse, make sure to add a glass to your next order , perfect for a rock n’ roll time!BOOK YOUR TABLE
HARD ROCK ON DELIVERY
Enjoy your favourite Hard Rock Cafe meals from the comfort of your own home! With several of our classic dishes available, including Chicken Wings, Tupelo Chicken Tenders & Baby Back Ribs you'll be spoilt for choice!ORDER NOW
JERSEY BOYS is London’s favourite feel-good musical for a reason, packed with all the Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons hits you know and love! JERSEY BOYS tells the story of four guys from New Jersey who had a sound nobody had ever heard… Enjoy a 3 course meal from our Diamond Menu plus a ticket to Jersey Boys!BOOK NOW
Enjoy 10% off merchandise, food & non-alcoholic beverages for up to 4 people when dining at Hard Rock Cafe until December 31st 2023! Just show your Automobile Club membership card! (AA, ACI or AAA). *T&C’s applyBOOK A TABLE
NO GLUTEN? NO WORRIES!
We offer an entire gluten free menu. Please reach out to our staff or the Manager on Duty to address any further allergy requirements. We are more than happy to provide more information!SEE MENU
Hard Rock Cafe London on Old Park Lane, the original and first-of-its-kind restaurant, will remain on Old Park Lane. We've been open & rockin' since 1971!
Stay tuned for 2023 exclusive offers - coming soon!