Welcome to Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus
Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus
Combining the eclectic vibe of Piccadilly Circus with the rock and roll lifestyle of the Hard Rock brand, Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus, as Hard Rock’s flagship property, pays tribute to the building’s prestigious heritage and unbeatable West End location. Walk in and be wowed by the walls adorned with authentic, one-of-a-kind memorabilia from decades of music history, featuring items from British music legends and international stars alike.
Check out the world’s largest Rock Shop at Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus!
We are open for Delivery & Collection. Reserve a table & dine with us!
Please note that we do not take reservations for drinks only, our bar area is first come, first served.
Dogs are not permitted on our premises, with the exception of guide dogs and other assistance dogs.
Restaurant Opening Hours
Fri & Sat 11.30am-11pm
Rock Shop Opening Hours
Delivery & Collection
Friday 11:30am- 5pm
Welcome to Piccadilly Circus
Located in the heart of London’s West End in Westminster, Piccadilly Circus was built in 1819 to connect Regent Street with Piccadilly. The circle is well known for the enormous video display and neon signs lighting the shops and restaurant corners on the North Side, as well as the Shaftesbury memorial fountain and statue. Surrounded by historic buildings such as the London Pavilion and Criterion Theatre, Piccadilly Circus is one of London’s most iconic locations.
Our Classic Menu Will Rock You
Expect excellence in everything we serve at Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus. The favourites on our world-famous menu include the Original Legendary Burger®, Moving Mountains® Burger, One Night In Bangkok Spicy Shrimp, Apple Cobbler and various specialties such as our Cuban Sliders, Famous Fajitas, classic BBQ Pork Ribs and many more.
Take a bite of rock and roll inspired tastes and quench your thirst with authentic cocktails including classics and new cocktails blended from the latest mixology trends.
VIEW OUR GENDER PAY GAP STATEMENT 2020
VIEW OUR MODERN SLAVERY STATEMENT
We hold allergy information for all menu items, please speak to your server for further details. If you suffer from a food allergy, please ensure that your server is aware at time of order.
🏈 BIG GAME 🏈
Watch the biggest game in American Football live surrounded by iconic music memorabilia with classic Hard Rock hospitality, food and beverages. The Big Game event will be rockin' with entertainment, exclusive menu, competitions, prizes and more!LEARN MORE
Peter Morton and Isaac Tigrett established the first Hard Rock Cafe in London in 1971. Today, Hard Rock International is one of the most globally recognized companies in the world and has venues in over 74 countries; Cafes, Casinos and Hotels. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise, memorable dining experiences, Hard Rock Live performance venues and more.
Building on its rich heritage of courageous and groundbreaking achievements, the Seminole Tribe of Florida acquired the Hard Rock brand in 2007 and is now poised to expand its horizon even further, to all corners of the globe.
Hard Rock and the Seminole Tribe of Florida: the perfect marriage of two kindred spirits. Hard Rock's philosophy has always been based on strong values, including the importance of being authentic and independent and a shared service for preserving our wildlife and protecting our planet.
Social purpose is the life of Hard Rock, a company founded on the mottos – Love All-Serve All, Take Time To Be Kind, Save The Planet, and All Is One. We work to improve lives, help communities and sustain the earth, infusing the power of music into all we do, wherever we are. Today, more than 40,000 Hard Rock employees enact our mottos’ global values across 253 locations that include owned/licensed or managed Hotels, Casinos, Rock Shops® and Cafes spanning 68 countries.
Team Member Benefits:
- An orientation day where you will learn about our history, our ownership and our culture.
- Working through OUR Mission, Mottos & Values.
- Working for a Global brand with 50+yrs of History – We opened our 1st Cafe in London, 1971!
- You will get specific department training, from a certified trainer, where you will learn knowledge and the skills needed for your role.
- Internal Food Hygiene and Health & Safety qualifications.
- All retail associates will complete our ‘Rockin’ Retail’ training program, learning new skills, specifically for your department.
- If selected, you can participate in our Live*Learn*ROCK class, and YOU can become a certified Hard Rock trainer!
- Various Internal Development Programs, so you can continue learning.
- Online, e-learning classes, through our School of Hard Rock platform.
- Development and cross training in other departments.
- Possible development into all managerial positions, with a high % of internally promoted managers
- ‘All is One Pin’ Program. This is our internal program dedicated to help us celebrate YOUR anniversaries and achievements.
- ‘Years of Service’ program. This helps us celebrate YOUR milestone anniversaries with additional recognition and awards.
Hard Rock Programs:
- Culture Club – be part of our Philanthropic team doing GREAT local work in your community.
- Love All Serve All program - dedicated to help us look after guests who need additional support in hearing, speech, physical ability or autism.
- Bounty program for finding fellow team members (*T’s & C’s apply)
- We have a Global Footprint so there may be the opportunity to transfer and work in other units.
- Team Member and Family Room Rate Discount Program in some Hard Rock Hotels.
- Discount for Food & Beverage in Hard Rock properties.
- Opportunities to work on special Events/Live Music.
- Opportunities to work on Outside Events e.g. Music Festivals, Sporting Events
- If selected, the opportunity to help with new Cafe openings around the world!
- Access to the Heart of London Club
Hear from our team here!
✨ HAPPY HOUR ✨ Join us for Happy Hour!
📢 Select drinks are 2 for 1 when you unlock the secret menu with the password ROCKADILLY!
Offer available Monday- Wednesday from 8:00pm-10:00pm.
KIDS EAT FREE
Lil' Rockers eat for free with the purchase of an adult main meal when you tell us the password KIDS ROCK!
Offer available from January 9- February 10.
One complimentary kids meal per adults main purchased Monday- Friday only. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.BOOK A TABLE
⚽ NEW MESSI COLLECTION ⚽
Check out our brand new Messi collection with augmented reality in collaboration with Leo Messi! Exclusive items for the whole family available in our Rock Shop. Limited Edition- grab yours whilst you can!LEARN MORE
Treat a music lover to the perfect gift! For fans of iconic music, legendary food and memorable moments, purchase a gift card for Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus. Let the good times roll!PURCHASE HERE
JERSEY BOYS EXCLUSIVE PACKAGE
Enjoy an amazing 3 course meal at the European Flagship- Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus and ticket to see Tony Award®-winning JERSEY BOYS. Staged by the original Broadway creative team and featuring an all-new cast. Available Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.BOOK HERE
PARTIES & PRIVATE EVENTS
We will make your next event unforgettable! Whether you're looking to hire our Legends Room, or a full venue hire, ask us about bespoke menus, legendary cocktails and unique entertainment ideas.ENQUIRE NOW
Enjoy 10% off merchandise, food & non-alcoholic beverages for up to 4 people when dining at Hard Rock Cafe until December 31st 2023!
💥 Exclusive Winter Offer! 💥 We’re offering 20% off from January 9 to February 10, 2023. Just show your Automobile Club membership card! (AA, ACI or AAA). *T&C’s applyBOOK A TABLE
SHOW YOUR BLUE LIGHT CARD!💙
We want to say a huge THANK YOU to all the hard-working emergency service workers in the UK. Show your Blue Light Card and receive 15% off food, non-alcoholic beverages and select merchandise for up to 4 people! Valid until December 31st 2023. You will need corresponding ID to redeem. Find out more here. #HardRockCafe #AllIsOneBOOK A TABLE
ST PATRICK'S DAY! 🍀
As luck would have it... we have a old favourite making a return for our limited time St. Patrick's Day menu! Stay tuned for details!
NO GLUTEN? NO WORRIES!
We offer an entire gluten free menu. Please reach out to our staff or the Manager on Duty to address any further allergy requirements. We are more than happy to provide more information!SEE MENU
Hard Rock Cafe London on Old Park Lane, the original and first-of-its-kind restaurant, will remain on Old Park Lane and celebrated 50 years open in June 2021! Piccadilly Circus is the newest additional Cafe in London. For more information/future bookings at Old Park Lane, please visit https://www.hardrock.com/cafes/london/, email London.Reception@Hardrock.com or call +44 (0)20 7514 1700.
Stay tuned for 2023 exclusive offers - coming soon!