Welcome to Hard Rock Cafe Paris
Hard Rock Cafe Paris
Est. November 24, 1991
CASUAL DINING IN PARIS
You’ve seen all the glittering lights and sights of Paris. From the Eiffel Tower to the Arc de Triomphe to the Musée du Louvre there is a never-ending list of things to see and do in Paris. One spot you cannot leave Paris without visiting is the Hard Rock Cafe. Since 1991 the Hard Rock Café Paris has been the undisputed home of American culture in Paris. All the classic style of the Parisian terrace paired with the crowd-pleasing comforts of American food. Just a two minute walk from the hustle and bustle of Place de l‘Opéra, the Hard Rock Cafe is the spot to kick back and sample the most authentic and delicious American cuisine Paris has to offer.
Dining with a Difference
The Hard Rock Cafe is known far and wide for our dedication to the institution of rock n’roll. Our Paris restaurant is no different with a fantastic collection of memorabilia signed by some of the true legends of the music world. From original guitars used by the Beatles themselves to t-shirts signed and worn by Rihanna there is something in our collection to please every music fan.
List of allergens from our menu: here
Restaurant Opening Hours
Sunday to Thursday - 11:30AM - 00:00AM (last order 23:30)
Friday and Saturday - 11:30AM - 01:00AM (last order 23:30)
Rock Shop Opening Hours
Sunday to Thursday - 09:00 - 00:00AM
Friday and Saturday - 09:00 - 01:00AM
Delivery & Collection
Monday to Sunday - 11:30AM -23:00
Our Signature Rock Shop®
No trip to the Hard Rock Café is complete without picking up one of our iconic t-shirts. At our Rock Shop you can find a unique selection of merchandise exclusive to our Paris store. From signature t-shirts to jackets to glasses why not bring home a souvenir from Paris with some rock and roll style.
Your Best Choice for Paris EventsWe are proud to have one of the largest event spaces here in Paris. From an after-work cocktail reception to a celebratory dinner , a press conference or product launch we would love to welcome you. Across our two floors including our VIP room we are able to welcome you and anything from 25 to 400 of your guests.
View our Modern Slavery Statement
Peter Morton and Isaac Tigrett established the first Hard Rock Cafe in London in 1971. Today, Hard Rock International is one of the most globally recognized companies in the world and has venues in over 74 countries; Cafes, Casinos and Hotels. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise, memorable dining experiences, Hard Rock Live performance venues and more.
Building on its rich heritage of courageous and groundbreaking achievements, the Seminole Tribe of Florida acquired the Hard Rock brand in 2007 and is now poised to expand its horizon even further, to all corners of the globe.
Hard Rock and the Seminole Tribe of Florida: the perfect marriage of two kindred spirits. Hard Rock's philosophy has always been based on strong values, including the importance of being authentic and independent and a shared service for preserving our wildlife and protecting our planet.
Social purpose is the life of Hard Rock, a company founded on the mottos – Love All-Serve All, Take Time To Be Kind, Save The Planet, and All Is One. We work to improve lives, help communities and sustain the earth, infusing the power of music into all we do, wherever we are. Today, more than 40,000 Hard Rock employees enact our mottos’ global values across 253 locations that include owned/licensed or managed Hotels, Casinos, Rock Shops® and Cafes spanning 68 countries.
Team Member Benefits:
- An orientation day where you will learn about our history, our ownership and our culture.
- Working through OUR Mission, Mottos & Values.
- Working for a Global brand with 50+yrs of History – We opened our 1st Cafe in London, 1971!
- You will get specific department training, from a certified trainer, where you will learn knowledge and the skills needed for your role.
- Internal Food Hygiene and Health & Safety qualifications.
- All retail associates will complete our ‘Rockin’ Retail’ training program, learning new skills, specifically for your department.
- If selected, you can participate in our Live*Learn*ROCK class, and YOU can become a certified Hard Rock trainer!
- Various Internal Development Programs, so you can continue learning.
- On line, e-learning classes, through our School of Hard Rock platform.
- Development and cross training in other departments.
- Possible development into all managerial positions, with a high % of internally promoted managers
- ‘All is One Pin’ Program. This is our internal program dedicated to help us celebrate YOUR anniversaries and achievements.
- ‘Years of Service’ program. This helps us celebrate YOUR milestone anniversaries with additional recognition and awards.
Hard Rock Programs:
- Culture Club – be part of our Philanthropic team doing GREAT local work in your community.
- Love All Serve All program - dedicated to help us look after guests who need additional support in hearing, speech, physical ability or autism.
- Bounty program for finding fellow team members (*T’s & C’s apply)
- We have a Global Footprint so there may be the opportunity to transfer and work in other units.
- Team Member and Family Room Rate Discount Program in some Hard Rock Hotels.
- Discount for Food & Beverage in Hard Rock properties.
- Opportunities to work on special Events/Live Music.
- Opportunities to work on Outside Events e.g. Music Festivals, Sporting Events
- If selected, the opportunity to help with new Cafe openings around the world!
- Any further local benefits……
RUGBY WORLD CUP FROM 08 SEPTEMBER TO 28 OCTOBER
Join us for a front-row seat to the Rugby World Cup action at our restaurant. Reserve your spot now to catch all the thrilling moments while indulging in our special menu created just for this occasion. Don't miss out on this winning combination of sports and delicious food!MENU BOOK YOUR TABLE TODAY
CORPORATE MENU MONDAY TO FRIDAY FROM 12:00 TO 2:30 PM (EXCLUDING BANK HOLIDAYS)
Do you work near the Grands Boulevards and are you looking for a lunch that combines a rock atmosphere, delicious dishes and a special offer? Come on and find all of this and choose from a variety of delicious dishes ranging from tasty burgers to fresh salads and much more. Whether you are with colleagues, friends or alone, you will receive a business card from your first visit and for each purchase of 5 menus, the 6th will be FREE!BOOK HERE ONLY
HAPPY HOUR From Sunday to Friday* (except bank holidays)
From 4pm to 8pm, the only Happy Hour that rocks at the Grands Boulevards, whit a choice of starters and alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages *(alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume in moderation).BOOK YOUR TABLE
F1 AT THE HARD ROCK CAFE PARIS FROM JULY 02
Get ready to experience the passion of Formula 1! Follow every grand prix live from July 2 for the ultimate experience! Discover and enjoy the Red Bull Menu package with refreshing drinks and delicious food at every race! Dates: 02/07-09/07-23/07-30/07BOOK A TABLE
HAMPTON WATER ROSÉ
Rock stars deserve a rockin' rosé. And what better than a Rosé created by Jon Bon Jovi? Available on our drinks menu, discover the chilled Hampton Water Rosé, perfect for a moment on the terrace!BOOK NOW
VISIT TO REX STUDIOS + MENU AT HRC PARIS
What a great deal! An interactive, cultural tour of Europe's biggest movie theater, combined with your Hard Rock Cafe menu. Come with your family or friends!BOOK YOUR TABLE + VISIT
KIDS SUNDAY ON SUNDAYS (SEE DATES BELOW)
From 12pm to 3pm, our #QueLaFeteCommence team will look after your little Rockers with interactive & fun workshops. (Please note: numbers limited to 20 children aged 2 to 11). Sunday 01/10 - 08/10 - 15/10 - 22/10 - 12/11 - 19/11 - 26/11 - 3/12 - 10/12 - 16/12.BOOK HERE
NEW COLLECTION AT THE ROCK SHOP PARIS
Time for Christmas shopping? Discover the new Messi 2.0 items: Hoodies, T-Shirts - Pins - Bottle - Bag - Jacket. We'll be waiting for you from 10 a.m. - 7/7.ROCK SHOP ONLINE
TAKE TO THE ROADS OF FRANCE WITH YOUR AAA DISCOUNT
Attention AAA and Automobile Clubs de France members. We look forward to seeing you at the Hard Rock Cafe Paris, where an exclusive offer awaits you. On presentation of your membership card, enjoy a 10% discount in the store and on all non-alcoholic food and beverages.BOOK HERE
Hard Rock Cafe and Harley Davidson are the perfect combination for every trip. That's why we're offering a 15% discount on food and soft drinks to all Harley Davidson owners. Let's travel together!BOOK HERE
Discover our menus for groups of 15 or more. If you are a:
- Tour Operator
- Travel schools in Paris
Want to organize a Rock Star birthday party for you or your child? Trust us, we'll take care of EVERYTHING!CONTACT US
YOUR PRIVATE/CORPORATE EVENTS
Looking for a place? Hard Rock Cafe Paris, tailor-made for your corporate or private events: Showcases - seminars - private customer evenings and more ...FILL IN HERE