Welcome to Hard Rock Cafe Makati
HARD ROCK CAFE Makati
Located on the ground floor of Glorietta 3, Hard Rock Cafe Makati adds some rock and roll style to this upscale mall with three levels of boutiques, restaurants, and entertainment centers. With over 100 sqm of space to shop, our Rock Shop® takes up the first floor. Browse through rock and roll clothes and accessories while waiting for your table on the second floor, which seats 188 people in over 500 sqm of space to party.
We’re Well Connected
Along with being a part of Glorietta 3, our Hard Rock Cafe is also connected to other popular shopping malls in the Ayala Center like the SM Makati, The Landmark, Rustans, and Greenbelt. We remain a short walking distance from an MRT Station, making us easily accessible from the north and south areas of Metro Manila and Makati, the financial capital of the Philippines.
All about the Grub
Take a tour of Makati, one of Metro Manila’s largest hubs for culture and entertainment, and work up an appetite for our outrageous classic American cuisine. Everyone loves our Legendary® burger, and when you take one bite, you’ll see why! Add some hand-crafted cocktails and local craft beers to the mix and you can’t lose.
Rock Shop® Hours:
Not All Those Who Wander are Lost
Directions from Ninoy Aquino International Airport:
- Head southwest toward Ninoy Aquino Ave/Paranaque - Sucat Rd/Route 63
- Turn right onto Ninoy Aquino Ave/Paranaque - Sucat Rd/Route 63
- Continue on Domestic Rd. Take Aurora Blvd to Epifanio de los Santos Ave/C-4 in Malibay
- Continue on Epifanio de los Santos Ave/C-4 to Makati. Take the exit toward Arnaiz Monumento from Epifanio de los Santos Ave/C-4
- Continue on Antonio Arnaiz Ave. Drive to Parkway Dr
Directions from Ayala MRT Station:
- Head southwest toward Ayala MRT Pedestrian Overpass
- Slight left onto Ayala MRT Pedestrian Overpass
- Take the pedestrian overpass
- Continue straight to stay on Ayala MRT Pedestrian Overpass
- Continue onto Courtyard Dr
- Turn left onto Parkway Dr