Welcome to Hard Rock Cafe Paris
Hard Rock Cafe Paris
Est. November 24, 1991
The “SAFE + SOUND” program implements the highest of level of safety, sanitation, food handling and employee training.
As part of the new protocol, all guests and team members are required to participate in a state-of-the-art, non-intrusive thermal temperature screening process before entering each Hard Rock Cafe location.
CASUAL DINING IN PARIS
You’ve seen all the glittering lights and sights of Paris. From the Eiffel Tower to the Arc de Triomphe to the Musée du Louvre there is a never-ending list of things to see and do in Paris. One spot you cannot leave Paris without visiting is the Hard Rock Cafe. Since 1991 the Hard Rock Café Paris has been the undisputed home of American culture in Paris. All the classic style of the Parisian terrace paired with the crowd-pleasing comforts of American food. Just a two minute walk from the hustle and bustle of Place de l‘Opéra, the Hard Rock Cafe is the spot to kick back and sample the most authentic and delicious American cuisine Paris has to offer.
Dining with a Difference
The Hard Rock Cafe is known far and wide for our dedication to the institution of rock n’roll. Our Paris restaurant is no different with a fantastic collection of memorabilia signed by some of the true legends of the music world. From original guitars used by the Beatles themselves to t-shirts signed and worn by Rihanna there is something in our collection to please every music fan.
List of allergens from our menu: here
Restaurant Opening Hours
Sunday to Thursday - 11:30AM - 00:00AM (last order 23:30)
Friday and Saturday - 11:30AM - 01:00AM (last order 23:30)
Rock Shop Opening Hours
Sunday to Thursday - 09:00 - 00:00AM
Friday and Saturday - 09:00 - 01:00AM
Delivery & Collection
Monday to Sunday - 11:30AM -23:00
Our Signature Rock Shop®
No trip to the Hard Rock Café is complete without picking up one of our iconic t-shirts. At our Rock Shop you can find a unique selection of merchandise exclusive to our Paris store. From signature t-shirts to jackets to glasses why not bring home a souvenir from Paris with some rock and roll style.
Your Best Choice for Paris EventsWe are proud to have one of the largest event spaces here in Paris. From an after-work cocktail reception to a celebratory dinner , a press conference or product launch we would love to welcome you. Across our two floors including our VIP room we are able to welcome you and anything from 25 to 400 of your guests.
View our Modern Slavery Statement
HARD ROCK CAFE PARIS IS HIRING
Hard Rock Cafe Paris is now hiring rock stars! Want to join the band? We're looking for some legendary people to join us!
-3 Bar Tenders
To apply, send your CV and tell us why you would like to join our band.APPLY HERE
Peter Morton and Isaac Tigrett established the first Hard Rock Cafe in London in 1971. Today, Hard Rock International is one of the most globally recognized companies in the world and has venues in over 74 countries; Cafes, Casinos and Hotels. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise, memorable dining experiences, Hard Rock Live performance venues and more.
Building on its rich heritage of courageous and groundbreaking achievements, the Seminole Tribe of Florida acquired the Hard Rock brand in 2007 and is now poised to expand its horizon even further, to all corners of the globe.
Hard Rock and the Seminole Tribe of Florida: the perfect marriage of two kindred spirits. Hard Rock's philosophy has always been based on strong values, including the importance of being authentic and independent and a shared service for preserving our wildlife and protecting our planet.
LIVING OUR MOTTOS
Social purpose is the life of Hard Rock, a company founded on the mottos – Love All-Serve All, Take Time To Be Kind, Save The Planet, and All Is One. We work to improve lives, help communities and sustain the earth, infusing the power of music into all we do, wherever we are. Today, more than 40,000 Hard Rock employees enact our mottos’ global values across 253 locations that include owned/licensed or managed Hotels, Casinos, Rock Shops® and Cafes spanning 68 countries.
Team Member Benefits:
- An orientation day where you will learn about our history, our ownership and our culture.
- Working through OUR Mission, Mottos & Values.
- Working for a Global brand with 50+yrs of History – We opened our 1st Cafe in London, 1971!
- You will get specific department training, from a certified trainer, where you will learn knowledge and the skills needed for your role.
- Internal Food Hygiene and Health & Safety qualifications.
- All retail associates will complete our ‘Rockin’ Retail’ training program, learning new skills, specifically for your department.
- If selected, you can participate in our Live*Learn*ROCK class, and YOU can become a certified Hard Rock trainer!
- Various Internal Development Programs, so you can continue learning.
- On line, e-learning classes, through our School of Hard Rock platform.
- Development and cross training in other departments.
- Possible development into all managerial positions, with a high % of internally promoted managers
- ‘All is One Pin’ Program. This is our internal program dedicated to help us celebrate YOUR anniversaries and achievements.
- ‘Years of Service’ program. This helps us celebrate YOUR milestone anniversaries with additional recognition and awards.
Hard Rock Programs:
- Culture Club – be part of our Philanthropic team doing GREAT local work in your community.
- Love All Serve All program - dedicated to help us look after guests who need additional support in hearing, speech, physical ability or autism.
- Bounty program for finding fellow team members (*T’s & C’s apply)
- We have a Global Footprint so there may be the opportunity to transfer and work in other units.
- Team Member and Family Room Rate Discount Program in some Hard Rock Hotels.
- Discount for Food & Beverage in Hard Rock properties.
- Opportunities to work on special Events/Live Music.
- Opportunities to work on Outside Events e.g. Music Festivals, Sporting Events
- If selected, the opportunity to help with new Cafe openings around the world!
- Any further local benefits……
MOTHERS DAY FROM 02/06 TO 04/06
Let's celebrate Mother's Day together! Served individually or to share, enjoy our "Mumosas Bar" with a bottle of prosecco! Special edition for them. We look forward to seeing you!BOOK A TABLE MENU
The taste of victory is back with our Messi Burger! Created by the legend himself, our Messi Burger is one of our star burgers. Come and enjoy it today and become Lionel Messi!BOOK A TABLE
LIVE MUSIC From 10:00pm to 00:00pm
On Wednesdays, the atmosphere is at its peak with Live Music at Hard Rock Cafe Paris! Enjoy the occasion either over a drink or a dinner! 03/05 Philippe Kalfon - 24/05 Sarahjade.BOOK HERE
HAMPTON WATER ROSÉ
Rock stars deserve a rockin' rosé. And what better than a Rosé created by Jon Bon Jovi? Available on our drink menu, check out the fresh Hampton Water Rosé, perfect for a moment on the terrace.BOOK YOUR TABLE
NEW COLLECTION MESSI
Is it time to do the Christmas shopping? Discover the new Messi 2.0 items: Hoodies, T-Shirts - Pins - Bottle - Bag - Jacket. We are waiting for you at the Rock Shop Paris from 10am - 7/7.SHOP ONLINE HERE
HAPPY HOUR From 04:00PM to 08:00PM
The Only One that makes Paris Rocking! Drop by Hard Rock Cafe Paris, between 04PM to 08PM, from Sunday to Friday for a rockin’ happy hour on a selection of Food and Beverage. Starters, beer, wine, cocktails, mocktails and non alcoholic drinks. (excluded bank holidays)SEE HAPPY HOUR MENU
VISIT REX STUDIOS + MENU AT HRC PARIS
What a good plan! An interactive and cultural tour in the universe in one of the biggest cinema of Europe, combined with your Hard Rock Cafe menu. Come with your family or friends!BUY YOUR MEAL & VISIT
AAA MEMBERS EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS
Calling to all drivers! Come and Visit Hard Rock Cafe Paris and get 15% off Merchandise and Food. Just show us your member club ID! Offer not valid on special events, charity items and alcohol.BOOK A TABLE
ROCKIN' THE JOURNEY TOGETHER
Hard Rock Cafe and Harley Davidson are the perfect combination for every journey. That's why we are offering a 10% discount on food and non alcoholic beverages to all Harley Davidson owners. Let's travel together!BOOK A TABLE
GLUTEN FREE MENU
Are you allergic to gluten? No worries! ask the waiters for your Gluten Free Menu. We reserve a table?GLUTEN FREE MENU
Discover our Special Menus for groups from 15 people. If you are:
- Tour Operator
- School traveling to Paris
ROCK YOUR EVENTS
Looking for a place? Hard Rock Cafe Paris, tailor made creators of your corporate or private events: Showcase • Seminars • Private events and more ...FILL IN INFORMATION
Do you want to organize a Rock Star birthday for you or your child?
Trust us, we take care of EVERYTHING!CONTACT US
- Phone Icon
- Email IconGeneral Information
Directions & Parking
- Car Icon View Information